Lowes Financial Management is a progressive and highly respected Chartered Financial Planning firm, at the forefront of the UK’s investment advisory landscape.
Established in Newcastle, in 1971, and successfully serving clients for more than 44 years, Lowes Financial Management is one of the longest standing Independent Financial Advisers in the UK, with widely recognised credentials and a history that has seen the firm build £600m+ of funds under advice.
Recognised Credentials of Lowes Financial Management: Year-on-Year
- Moneyfacts - "Investment Adviser of the Year" (2015)
- Money Marketing - "Best Investment Adviser" (2011, 2013, 2014)
- Professional Adviser - "Northern IFA of the Year" (2014)
- Money Marketing - "IFA of the Year" (2013)
- Moneyfacts – "Best Investment Adviser" (2010, 2013)
- Professional Adviser - "Financial Education" (2010, 2012)
- Professional Adviser - "Investment Adviser of the Year" (2012)
- Moneyfacts - "Best Retirement Adviser" (2011)
- Professional Adviser - "Best IFA Website" (2010)
- Moneyfacts – "Best Tax & Estate Planner" (2009)
[Lowes Financial Management was a finalist, runner up / highly commended or winner in each category detailed]
Lowes has had a high profile in respect of the structured investment sector since the earliest days of the industry in the 1990’s, and has developed a robust reputation for research-based, client-centric selection of the best Investments that the sector offers …with objective (and timely) advice to avoid the worst.
Lowes’ expertise in structured investments and close engagement with the sector, as an advisory firm, resulted in recognition and interest amongst fellow finance professionals and led to Lowes developing services for other Professional Advisers.
StructuredProductReview.com was created, in 2009, to provide a research, information and education portal in the UK for Professional Advisers.
StructuredProductReview.com: An Invaluable Professional Adviser Portal
- StructuredProductReview.com has become one of the leading research services and the most comprehensive information portal for structured products in the UK
- In excess of 10,000 advisers, para-planners, compliance officers and other industry professionals, including press, have registered to use StructuredProductReview.com
- in In a recent survey of users, 86% of the adviser and para-planner respondents stated that StructuredProductReview.com is an essential research tool
- 78% of the adviser and para-planner respondents stated that the site is their primary structured product research tool
- 93% of the adviser / para-plannerrespondents stated they do or would recommend StructuredProductReview.com to fellow advisers
Lowes Structured Investment Centre builds on the knowledge, expertise and positioning of Lowes Financial Management and StructuredProductReview.com, to create a sector co-operation designed to help further advance the structured investment sector.